Written by Tracy Cox, Staff Writer
It’s easy to hop out of the shower in the morning, towel off, put on your shoes and run for the door on a busy morning but don’t forget that important step of moisturizing! Sure, moisturizing after your morning shower keeps you smelling like your favorite Vitabath® fragrance, but it does a lot more than that!
Why do we moisturize?
- To prevent skin from becoming dry and chapping
- To maintain suppleness
- To help prevent aging of the skin
- Protect the skin from weather or free radicals
What causes dry skin?
- Advanced age
- Winter months
- Sun tanning
What happens when we forget to moisturize?
- Skin loses elasticity- wrinkles start to appear!
- Skin becomes red and blotchy
- Skin becomes itchy and flaky
What does Vitabath® Moisturizing Lotion do for you?
- Creatine in the formula revitalizes cell energy to boost skin firmness
- Amino acids replenish moisture
- Vitamins A & E are antioxidants and protect against free radicals in the environment
- Aloe vera helps skin heal
- Shea butter is an emollient to smooth the skin
So what’s the best way to moisturize?
Right after you get out of the shower, when the bathroom is still steamy and your skin is still slightly damp. Moisturizing before you’re 100% dry will lock the moisture into your skin and maximize its positive affects.
So don’t skip this important step, you’ll thank yourself later!